This dish is awesome. So yummy and pretty painless to put together if you buy the frozen broccoli, pre-diced ham and already shredded cheese. Try this one soon!
1 jar Alfredo Sauce
1 c. milk
3 large potatoes, sliced about 1/8 inch thick
5 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 c. diced ham
1 (10 oz.) package chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
2 c. shredded Swiss cheese or colby jack ( I used colby)
salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Lightly grease a large baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the Alfredo sauce and milk. Spread 1/4 of the sauce in the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese and salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
4. In a separate medium bowl, combine the ham, broccoli and 1 1/2 c. of the cheese. Mix well and spread 1/2 of this mixture over the potatoes in the baking dish. Then top with another layer of potatoes, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste again. Next, top with the rest of the ham mixture, and finally top with the remaining swiss cheese and Parmesan cheese. Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over all.
5. Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes, then uncover and bake at 350 for additional 25 min. or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.